Yellow around me

28 Sept 2011

He hecho mi primer Treasury en Etsy, y cómo no, el tema ha sido el color amarillo. Y es que últimamente todo a mi alrededor es amarillo, y me encanta!
I did my first Treasury List in Etsy and the topic is the colour yellow. Lately, all around me is yellow, and I love it!
1. Yellow and White Chevron Clutch by waterpath. / 2. Crocheted yellow cotton flower rose applique. / 3. Recycled T Shirt Yarn Mustard Yellow 46 Yards Super Bulky / 4. Designer Decorative Pillow Cover / 5. Good Morning sunshine Print / 6. Modern Baby Floor Playmat / 7. ooii yellow / 8. Live what you love Letterpress Print / 9. Mustard Yellow Cowl Neckwarmer Scarf / 10. Wedding Print / 11. Yellow wand wood swirl design magic wand / 12. Elegant Grey and Yellow Save the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment