Swap - Ishtar Olivera

27 Jun 2011

Ishtar Olivera proposed in her blog to participate in a swap among her readers and I signed up immediately! The swap was to send to the person chosen: 1. A postcard or photo, 2. a handmade gift and 3. Something sweet.

Isthar Olivera propuso en su blog participar en un Swap entre sus lectores y me apunté de inmediato!! El Swap consistía en enviar a la persona elegida: 1. Una posta o foto, 2. Algo hecho a mano y 3. Algo dulce.

The sweet was very clear that it would be Fudge, traditional Scottish sweet. I chose the traveller postcard by LittleMars (coming soon on Etsy) and added a photo of Lovely Affair. For the handmade gift I was inspired by El hada de papel's owls because owls bring good luck!

Sobre el dulce estaba clarísimo que iba a ser el Fudge, dulce típico escocés. La postal me decidí por traveller postcard  de LittleMars (próximamente en Etsy) y añadí una foto de Lovely Affair, más adelante os hablaré de este proyecto... Para algo hecho a mano me inspiré en los búhos de El hada de papel, que los búhos dan buena suerte!
 


Veronica sent me a chocolate with peach, terrific! A beautiful photo of the Tower of Hercules, A Coruña, a postcard and a brooch handmade by her! The brooche is great, it is made of white clay and natural dried flowers. You can get one at her online shop.

Por su parte, Verónica me envió un chocolate con melocotón, buenísimo!! Una foto preciosa de la Torre de Hércules, en A Coruña, una postal y un broche hecho a mano por ella! Está genial el broche, está hecho de arcilla blanca y flores secas naturales. Podéis conseguir uno en su tienda online.



In short, I am delighted with this experience and all thanks to Ishtar!
 
En definitiva, estoy encantada con esta experiencia y todo gracias a Isthar!

1 comment: